Monday, August 17, 2009
Graduating December 2009
Today, I found out that I can be readmitted to fast grad, which means I can take my final classes this Fall and therefore graduate in December 2009! I will then student teach in Winter 2010! It is kind of surreal right now....I keep thinking, wow, this is my last semester at BYU-Idaho? Crazy! The real world is just right around the corner for me!! I'm super excited, but have a ton to do now! I need to figure out my schedule and classes, get scholarship stuff figured out,sign up to take the praxis tests, apply for student teaching, get my student teaching packet done, and apply for graduation! It doesn't feel like this is all happening right now. I know why I was suppose to stay here in Rexburg for the Fall now...not to work, but to finish school! Whaooo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hooray for you!! That is so exciting. I hope everything goes well for you-- it sounds like you've got a lot of work ahead. Good luck!
Didn't you just start college? Or at least, when we were roommates, you were the new freshman in town! Time flies! Sounds like you are on the right track. Congrats!
Post a Comment