Last Thursday my sister and I embarked on a very long, yet short road trip. Our road trip happened to be not to the most fascinating place, yet we traveled there for a very special occasion. One my old roommates and best friends from college, Katie James got married on Saturday June 12th in the Twin Falls Temple. My sister and I were able to wait outside the temple for her while her and her husband, Ramiro came out. It was a very exciting to see them come out. They were so happy and I was happy for them. I hadn't see Katie since January and it was definitely a bit weird to see her for the first time since then as a married woman. Leticia and I then were invited to a lunch in at a restaurant in Burley, Idaho. It was delicious food! We then attended Katie and Ramiro's reception that night, where I was able to see one of my other old roommates and best friend, MaryLynn along with other friends from BYU-Idaho. It was a fun occasion! It made me kind of miss Rexburg. I'm thankful for the opportunity to go to Katie's wedding. It was a wonderful occasion and I'm so happy for her.
p.s. I got my haircut by my cousin when we stopped in Utah....I decided to go out on a limb and get bangs. I'm starting to like them!

No comments:
Post a Comment