Saturday, November 17, 2012
My First Pumpkin Pie
I'm going home to Cali to spend Thanksgiving with my family, but Richard has to work the day after and can't come :(. I'm excited to be with my family, but really bummed he can't come. I decided to do a Thanksgiving dinner for him and I made my first pumpkin pie! Now, this isn't any old pumpkin pie. Richard and I actually cut the pumpkin, cut it, mashed it and strained it to be the perfect pumpkin mesh last week. Tonight, I took the mashed pumpkin and added it to the other ingredients to make what I believe to be a pretty good lookin' pie. I'm excited to taste it tomorrow. I'll also be making green bean casserole and his mom's sweet potatoes. I'm hoping they turn out as good as hers. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go Taresa! You always make holidays fun.
Post a Comment