Tuesday, June 25, 2013
A little Bit of Everything
Since being married, Richard and I decided that on the weekends we would go exploring around Idaho and be active. Well, that is just what we have done.
We went hiking.
We went and saw giant windmills.
We went to Bear World and got to see real bears and feed them-pretty cool.
We went to Craters of the Moon and went hiking.
We went to Montana to visit family and go mountain biking.
We went Mountain biking in Pocatello.
We went camping.
and we recently just went to California and visited family. It was Richard's first time going there, so we did some tourist stuff like go to L.A. to the Hollywood sign and walk of fame, San Diego Zoo, and SeaWorld. (I'll post California pics later).
We've almost been married four months and have had lots of fun adventures together. We have both been more committed to being more active and eat healthy. Richard bikes to work every day. Although it's only 1 and 1/2 miles it saves us gas money and he gets his exercise in. I recently also go him into running! We hope to run a 5k in the near future together. We both love the outdoors and try to do something outside after work (especially while it's summer in Idaho). We're having fun together in this adventure called life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, I'm so impressed-- you've packed in a lot of fun in so little time. You make a great couple-- you should teach lessons. :) Thanks for the post! Oh, and I just read the honeymoon post-- looks like a beautiful place, so glad you could go.
Post a Comment