Sunday, December 8, 2013
Our First Thanksgiving
We spent our first Thanksgiving in Missoula, Montana. My Grandma Judy has had colon cancer this past year and she found out two days before Thanksgiving that she is cancer free! What a blessing! We feel so blessed that we get to have her in our lives longer. On Thanksgiving was also my Grandpa Pat's 74th Birthday, so it ended up being one big celebration! All my siblings, nieces, my aunts, and even some great aunts and uncles were able to join us. It was a special Thanksgiving to be able to be surrounded by so many people we love. Richard had to work the day before and after, but since roads were good (no snow yet) he came up and joined us. I was happy that he drove all the way to celebrate. Most of the pictures here are of my adorable nieces: Lily, Annabelle, and Nora. They are just so cute I love taking pictures of them. This year I have so many things to be thankful for. I'm most thankful for my loving family, my grandma Judy and my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment