Well, today I got my student teaching placement. I will be student teaching in South Salt Lake in January. It really came as no surprise. I'm quite content and happy about it. I'm so excited to graduate and student teach! I know the tears will flow sooner than later, but as for now I'll bask in the exciting moments in life.
I can't sleep right now...it being almost 2 am. I'm a bit perturbed at myself, because I'm starting to clean at 8 am tomorrow and will be doing so for probably 8 hrs...it will be a long day if I get no sleep!!!! I haven't been able to sleep for the past week and a 1/2. Gotta love that insomnia runs in the fam. I've been taking sleeping pills, but not even those are working tonight. I'm utterly exhausted and want to sleep, but can't! Oh, how I love sleep and wish for thee to occur!

1 comment:
I'm so happy for you that the wondering about the placement is over and..... I'm even happier to get to live closer to you for awhile! let me know if there's anything you need between now and then- love you!
Post a Comment