Every Sunday at 9:30 pm, they have what is called stadium singing at BYU-Idaho. This is where students gather under the school stadium and sing hymns. I have gone off and on for the past 3 years I attended BYU-Idaho. Me, along with my 2 senior roommates and freshman roommate, Erica decided to go one last time before we graduated. Since it was around Christmas time, we sang Christmas hymns. It was wonderful, despite the cold :)...the last song was "God Be with You Till We Meet Again"...I think I started crying before the song started. Oh, how I'm going to miss Sunday's at BYU-Idaho and stadium singing. I'm going to miss a lot of things about Rexburg and BYU-Idaho, but it was great while it lasted!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Last time Stadium Singing..."God Be With You Till We Meet Again"
Every Sunday at 9:30 pm, they have what is called stadium singing at BYU-Idaho. This is where students gather under the school stadium and sing hymns. I have gone off and on for the past 3 years I attended BYU-Idaho. Me, along with my 2 senior roommates and freshman roommate, Erica decided to go one last time before we graduated. Since it was around Christmas time, we sang Christmas hymns. It was wonderful, despite the cold :)...the last song was "God Be with You Till We Meet Again"...I think I started crying before the song started. Oh, how I'm going to miss Sunday's at BYU-Idaho and stadium singing. I'm going to miss a lot of things about Rexburg and BYU-Idaho, but it was great while it lasted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment