Saturday, January 2, 2010
2010 Here I Come!
I can't believe it's already 2010! How time flies!! It has been a great past year. I have had many adventures, experiences I have learned and grown from, and have become a better person. I'm not one to make New Year resolutions, but I do hope to continue to grow in life and to experience new things. Today, I moved to Midvale, Utah for the next 3 months. I start student teaching in the 6th grade at East Midvale Elementary school on Monday, Jan. 4th. I'm nervous and somewhat excited! After the 3 months are over who knows what I will do. I hope to get a job teaching somewhere for this Fall. In the meantime I will probably go home and work. Life has it's way of changing very quickly, so I'll just go with the flow for now and enjoy life. I hope everyone had a Happy New Year and best wishes to all in the new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck today!!! I miss you and and I know that your going to be a great teacher. Even in math!
Hooray, you're close! And you're by Heather, you say? Well then let's get together!
Post a Comment