Yesterday was my last day of student teaching in 6th grade. It was a fun, yet interesting experience. I learned and grew a lot from the experience. It is amazing how your life can be touched in many ways by your students and those who surround you. I'm thankful to have been given this opportunity to have worked with some really great people.
Now, it's time for me to go into the real world. I've been searching and applying for teaching jobs and anything to do with teaching all over. I've had no luck so far, but have faith I'll find a job some day. As for right now, I'm just going to kick off my shoes, relax and enjoy the journey of life. My parents are coming in a little while to help move me back home to California. It will be weird moving home after not living there for so long. I usually just go there to visit, so I'll have to get "vacation mode" out of my head when I arrive. I'm excited to see my family and be able to spend time with them. I love them lots and we have so much fun when we're together. I'm going to try really hard not to fight with my sister...(we'll see how that goes :)...I think there has only been one time that I went home that we didn't get into a fight. I guess you can say that we're very different and clash in many ways. Despite all this, I love her and we still have fun times!
So, here I'm graduated from college, no longer a student, but a teacher. Crazy! I've finally made another dream of mine come true! Horray! It feels weird, yet good. I know life has many great things awaiting for me, I can't wait for it all to happen! I'm gonna go set the world on "fire."
Love To All,
Taresa

1 comment:
Graduated from college??!! That is crazy! Very exciting, but it is kinda weird when school is over...since it eats up like 20 years of your life! Isn't it a blast from the past to think of you and I rooming together while you worked at that bagel shop (and would WALK to work in the wee hours of the morning)?
Congrats on graduating! What a huge accomplishment :)
Post a Comment