When I arrived home to Cali almost a month ago, I finally met my parents new dog Miss Zoula (Named after Missoula, MT...where I'm from). She is a poodle/terrier mix and the neediest thing you would ever meet. Her first owners did not treat her well, so she needs lots of love and attention. Since I'm home most of the time, I spend my days with Zoula. She has become my newest best friend (not by choice). She follows me around and everywhere I turn she is there. She even waits outside my door in the morning, waiting for someone to let her in to wake me up. It's cute, but not that cute at 6:00, 6:30 or even 7:00 am. I like my sleep. I'm fine with 8 am, but she crosses the line when she jumps up on my face, licking me. It's not a morning wake up call that I particularly like. The saying "A dog is man's best friend" is true when speaking of Miss Zoula; she is the most faithful dog I've met.
~Just so you know, she's not very photogenic...she's much cuter in person.

No comments:
Post a Comment