Friday, August 6, 2010

Where did it go?

It seems as though July just slipped through my fingers. The summer is going by so fast! I didn't even realize it's been a month since I've blogged last. I'm not quite sure why. My days are filled with job searching followed by filling out numerous applications and well, folks that's about it. (No, actually my life is filled with more things, but no need to bore you). I have had interviews, but I have yet to land any job. It's been quite frustrating to say the least. Since my life is not going according to how I saw it and I can't seem to get a job in this awful economy, I've been considering going to China to teach english. I'm about 75% certain that this is my plan. I've been researching different programs and have found one where I can get paid (because I have my B.S.) and I would leave at the beginning of Feb. and stay until the end of June. It seems like it would be a great experience. I've always wanted to travel the world. I'm young (some people say) and single...it seems like the perfect time...right?

1 comment:

MandM said...

You should totally do it!!