Friday, April 1, 2011

Leprechaun's in My Room on St. Patrick's Day!!!!

For St. Patrick's Day, I had my students make leprechaun traps and have them bring them to the class to see if we could catch any of the little creatures. The students didn't catch any, but they sure did leave behind one big mess! They dumped over desks, left footprints everywhere, threw puppets everywhere and just left my classroom one huge mess! The student's said that it couldn't have been Miss Dilworth because she likes things clean :). Most of them said that they didn't believe in leprechaun's, but now they do. The leprechaun's also left a note with a poem that they had hidden chocolate gold coins. The students felt lucky that day. I also bought a headband and clover shaped glasses that I sported. It was really fun to celebrate St. Patrick's day and share my love for the holiday....I'm Irish afterall. Here are some pictures of the kids traps, what I looked like and the how my classroom looked.











a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgegw9yInb3HY8Rl-Be6MMqjFI1_Vo-Pqi4nRD0hlmXvQRJ_ZJVEOjNkdY08uiofT0hIha2FrS-pGjXBUCBtjUbAiooeIPFvKHHV8wFTOcswIqyVk-dVgWznzd8Y8EedaiTSGUrdwKkH6U/s1600/My+life+now+437.JPG">




No comments: