Chad was a nice brother and took me and Fenesa out cross country skiing one day. We did an easy trail and was great fun! I love being outdoors! Here are some pictures from our adventures.
Friday, April 1, 2011
A visit to Montana
This past February, my sister and I decided to take some time off of work and go up to Montana to see our family. It was not a long trip, but just long enough for a nice break. We stayed with my brother Chad and is wife Fenesa. We very much being at the "Dilworth Zoo" (They have two big dogs, 1 small dog, and 1 cat and were watching another big dog). We had fun sitting around talking, playing "Apples to Apples", watching movies, eating out, shopping and being with our little brother. We also had the opportunity to visit with our grandma Judy, grandpa Pat and aunt Kristi. It was wonderful to be with family.
Chad was a nice brother and took me and Fenesa out cross country skiing one day. We did an easy trail and was great fun! I love being outdoors! Here are some pictures from our adventures.




Chad was a nice brother and took me and Fenesa out cross country skiing one day. We did an easy trail and was great fun! I love being outdoors! Here are some pictures from our adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment