Saturday, September 22, 2012
The "It" Happened in 1st Grade
In 1st grade one of the most hilarious things that can happen to a six year old is fart In class. They not only think it's funny, but the entire class laughs continually. This happened in my class last week. One boy farted loudly while sitting at the floor and the proclaimed loudly " I farted!" what went from small giggles turned into loud laughter and laughter AND more laughter. I learned how hard it is to bring six year olds back from a simple bodily function. Haha. Along with that, I also had one student throw up over two other students, across the back of my room, and school hallway. I taught out in the hallway while it was being cleaned up. I learned six year olds can't learn Ina hallway. Haha. Oh, the adventures of first grade! My days are never dull.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
no they never are and i wonder what will happen next to top those experiences off lol
Post a Comment