Thursday, June 11, 2015

38 weeks pregnant and ready to be done!



How Far Along: 38 weeks

Maternity clothes: Yes and large to x-large shirts

Ring: My hands swell so bad that I don't even attempt to put on any rings on my fingers.

Stretch marks: Yes :(, but not too bad so I shouldn't complain to much.

Sleep: It's hard to get out of bed to go the bathroom. For the most part I'm sleeping okay, better when she's not up moving all night. Richard moves very abruptly and kicks his legs like crazy and moves the bed and wakes me up. Drives me crazy! It's been nice to have school over with and I can sleep in and take naps. :)

Best moments of this week: My baby shower! My sister came up from Utah and put on a baby shower for me along with the help of my cousins: Heidi and Whitney. Everything turned out wonderful, despite the horrific wind there was. We had decided to have it in a park gazebo since it is summer. Good ol' wind in Idaho had to make things difficult. Everything came out great and I was thankful to everyone that came-even my mom who didn't decide she was coming until a week before.

Thankful for: My mom and sister coming up for my baby shower and all their hard work. I was also thankful for everyone that came to my shower, dropped off gifts or sent gifts-we got so much and our little one is surely blessed.

Missing anything: Not having a big belly!

Movement: She moves a lot! Likes her feet (or foot) to be tickled and I feel her little hands and fingers moving as well. She's a busy body like her mom.

Food Cravings: sweets, vegetables, fruit, and cheese and crackers.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells especially when I'm cooking.

How You Feel: I've currently been nesting and trying to get everything done. I have a lot of energy. I'm excited and happy one day, nervous and anxious the next, and then the next day I'll be depressed. I can't keep up with my emotional self. I'm really ready for her to be here.

Gender: Girl- she'll be beautiful.

Labor Signs: I had a doctor's appointment Monday and was dilated 2.5 cm, her head is down facing the right way and the doctor said she really could come any day now. I've been having irregular contractions. They aren't too painful, mostly uncomfortable and they don't last for every long.

preparation for birth and exercise: Walking

Looking Forward to: Meeting my beautiful daughter, being a family, and becoming a mother.

No comments: