I forgot to take a picture when I was 37 weeks, so this is when I was 36 weeks.
How Far Along: 36 and 37 weeks
Maternity clothes: Yes and large to x-large shirts
Ring: My hands swell so bad that I don't even attempt to put on any rings on my fingers.
Stretch marks: Yes :(, but not too bad so I shouldn't complain to much.
Sleep: It's hard to get out of bed to go the bathroom. For the most part I'm sleeping okay, better when she's not up moving all night.
Best moments of this week: I took the last week of school off (week 37) and my sub cleaned and put everything away for me! One of my students asked when my baby was coming out because she really wanted to see it. She said she was hoping that it would be cute, because if it wasn't cute she was going to be really sad for me. LOL>
Thankful for: Finishing my 5th year teaching! And being pregnant almost the whole school year and not getting sick once! (Amazing, as this has never happened). I'm also thankful for my sweet students this year. When I went in on Friday to say goodbye to them, they were super clingy and many of the cried. I felt so loved. I'm going to miss them!
Missing anything: Being able to exercise on a regular basis-running.
Movement: She moves a lot! Especially when I drink ice water (which I typically don't drink, but it's been so hot recently that I drink it a lot) or when I eat any fruit....especially oranges though. She loves fruit just like her dad. As soon as I eat fruit, she be moving around like crazy a few minutes later. She likes to kick her legs and move her feet. She likes her feet tickled. Richard saw her foot sticking out in my belly one night and started tickling it and now she will push her foot up so hard that hurts and won't stop until I tickle it. Very cute, but I don't have the time to tickle her feet (of foot) all the time.
Food Cravings: Tomatoes, grapes, and chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells. I was making waffles the other night and the smell of the batter made me feel sick. Richard had to finish cooking them.
How You Feel: I was tired week 36 because the end of the school year was wearing. Both weeks I was pretty emotional.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and cramps in my upper thighs that goes all the way down to my legs, making it hard to walk. I keep bad charlie horses when I'm sleeping at night.
preparation for birth and exercise: Walking
Looking Forward to: My baby shower my sister is putting on for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment