Thursday, May 7, 2015

33 weeks and just getting bigger!



In these pictures, I feel like my nose is swollen from my allergies. I've been so tired and these pictures show that.

How Far Along: 33 weeks

Maternity clothes: Yes and large to x-large shirts

Ring: It's officially too small. Even the other ring I've been wearing became a little too tight one day, due to my fingers swelling.

Stretch marks: I've gotten some really tiny ones.

Sleep: I've been having really bad allergies and I'm stuffed up, which makes it hard to sleep.

Best moments of this week: In the morning when I snuggle up to Richard's back, she starts kicking a lot. The other morning, she wasn't moving like she normally does and then Richard started talking to me and she started kicking. I can already tell that she knows who her dad is. I love it.

Thankful for: All the people I work with. They threw me a baby shower and was blessed with so many wonderful and lovely gifts. I felt so much love from everyone.

Missing anything: Having more energy. I come home from work and lay on the couch. This is so unlike me.

Movement: She moves a lot. It feels like she curls up and sticks her bum up.It's really cute. When I went to the Doctor, they said her head is down and bum is up already. She could still flip before she's born, but I'm hoping her head stays down.

Food Cravings: sweets and then salty. Ice cream, cupcakes, cheese crackers, and onion rings.

Anything making you queasy or sick: The lunchroom food at the school.

How You Feel: I've had pretty bad allergies and I've started losing my voice, due to a bad cough. I still feel okay, but tired of allergies and tired!

Gender: Girl! I'm excited! I got so many cute clothes and dresses at the school baby shower.

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks.

preparation for birth and exercise: Being on my feet and walking around my school and classroom has been my exercise.

Looking Forward to: Meeting our sweetie pie. I'm already in love with her!

No comments: