Thursday, April 30, 2015
32 weeks- 8 more weeks until she's hopefully here!
How Far Along: 32 weeks
Maternity clothes: Yes and large to x-large shirts
Ring: It's officially too small. :(
Stretch marks: no. I put cocoa butter on my stomach daily and it seems to be helping.
Sleep: Can't seem to get comfortable.
Best moments of this week: She was kicking a lot, so I had Richard put my hand on my belly. He then pressed his fingers on my belly after she would kick and then right after she would kick him back. It was so cute to see their interaction. It went on for quite awhile. Then, Richard one night he felt her head. He is super excited to be a dad and I think he's going to be a great one.
Thankful for: My class.They are really great students and make teaching while being pregnant manageable.
Missing anything: Lunchmeat. I just want to be able to make a quick sandwich for lunch.
Movement: All the time! she's a wiggler.
Food Cravings: sweets, especially ice cream :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells!
How You Feel: Overall good. Pretty tired though.
Gender: Girl! She's going to be a daddy's girl.
Labor Signs: nope
preparation for birth and exercise: Being on my feet and walking around my school and classroom has been my exercise.
Looking Forward to: Seeing Richard being a dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment