Thursday, April 23, 2015
31 weeks...time is flying by!
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Maternity clothes: Yes and large to x-large shirts
Ring: It's officially too small. :(
Stretch marks: no. I put cocoa butter on my stomach daily and it seems to be helping.
Sleep: Can't seem to get comfortable, have to go the bathroom several times and my hands have stared to fall asleep at night, which is super annoying.
Best moments of this week: Talking to Richard's dad on speaker phone and our little girl moving like crazy. She could definitely hear his voice and really liked his voice! I've never feel her move some much because of someone's voice. He's going to be a wonderful grandpa!
Thankful for: My aides at school being so helpful and taking things down for me and hanging things up. I'm thankful for my students being willing to help me put things away and keep our classroom clean.
Missing anything: Having more energy, running, and riding my mountain bike.
Movement: She moves all the time! She moves at 2:00-3:00 am and then is really active from 8-10:30 and then throughout the afternoon and she starts to move around 8:00-9:00. She is a quite the little active mover.
Food Cravings: Fruit: berries, oranges, apples and sweets.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells, I have insects in my room at school and I can't stand the smell. We also have chicken eggs in the other two 1st grade classroom and the smell of the eggs in the incubator makes me feel sick.
How You Feel: Overall okay. I'm having more cramps, I have car-pule tunnel in my hands and that can be painful and overall just tired!
Gender: Girl! I think she'll be beautiful
Labor Signs: I have cramps when I stand up at times, but nothing I'm concerned about.
preparation for birth and exercise: Going to the gym and walking on the treadmill and walking every day while teaching.
Looking Forward to: Being a mom to our precious baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment