Thursday, April 2, 2015
29 weeks and Counting!
How Far Along: 29 weeks
Maternity clothes: Yes....I'm so sick of the few clothes that I have right now.
Ring: It's officially too small. :(
Stretch marks: no. I put cocoa butter on my stomach daily and it seems to be helping.
Sleep: I've been sleeping better, no back pains. I do have to get up to go the bathroom a lot and it takes a lot of effort to get out of bed!
Best moments of this week: A student saying he needed to talk to me and directly talking to my belly.
Thankful for: Passing my glucose test. The drink wasn't bad at all. Al the ladies I spoke to made a bigger deal out of it than it is. I passed with a low blood sugar-yes!
Missing anything: Being able to get up and down easily and get out of bed easily. I've also had a great desire to go Mountain biking (with the weather getting nicer) and it kills me to think I can't. :(
Movement: She moves all the time! She loves to go up in my ribs on my right side and it feels like she is tickling me. It kind of drives me crazy! I feel her off and on all day and night. I'm not sure of her sleeping patterns.
Food Cravings: Sweets! Ice cream, cupcakes, chocolate and brownies...yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells. I have a bathroom in my classroom and one day about 5 kids in a row went in and stunk it up! They didn't close the door and before long my whole classroom smelt SO bad! I had my aide spray febreeze and that didn't even help. I spoke with them about closing the door after using it, so that Mrs. Strachan doesn't get sick feeling.
How You Feel: Overall good. My feet are tired, sore and swollen most days. I don't have the stamina or patience with teaching like I use to.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope, little cramps here and there when I stand up, but I don't think it's anything to worry about.
preparation for birth and exercise: Riding the bike and walking on the treadmill at the gym
Looking Forward to: Seeing what our little girl looks like. I've had dreams of what she looks like. I've dreamed that she has Richard's lips and cheeks, my nose and eyes. She had curly black hair and lots of it. We'll see if my dream is accurate in a couple months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment