Saturday, November 22, 2008

Going Home!!

Yes! It is true, I'm going home today! I leave in about twenty minutes for the 4 hr. treck down to Salt Lake to catch a plane and fly into Long Beach, CA. I have been So stressed this past week that I haven't been excited, but after talking to my mom today and I'm super duper excited! I'm mainly excited to see my niece Lily, my dog Bailey Jo and my family too! I'm also excited to hang out with Nicky, cook with my mom and quilt! I'm not excited to get caught up on homework and study, yet I'll have to become motivated soon! Well, I better go eat!

2 comments:

Holli no name Child said...

I bet you just had sooo much fun riding the SLE!! Now what does it mean to be motivated?

Angela said...

Hey Tweet!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I love you! have a happy thanksgiving!!!