Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!














































Happy Thanksgiving! It was my niece, Lily's first Thanksgiving...probably not her favorite holiday, because she couldn't eat anything:(. We went over to Dustin and Nicky's place and ate dinner. We all pitched in (except for dad) and it made things go a lot easier. I helped make the sweet potato casserole (my favorite) and apple pie. I was excited to make apple pie and learn how to make pie crust for the first time! My wonderful, talent mother was a great teacher and I can't wait to go back to Rexburg and try my new learned skill. It was nice to have the family together, we missed our chadder though! We called Chad as soon as we sat down to eat, so he could hear what we were each grateful for. We have so much to be thankful for this world. I'm thankful for my family, friends, wonderful caring and kind roomates, the gospel, education (BYU-Idaho), the sunshine, beautiful weather- just to name a few things. It was a nice day to sit back and reflect upon all the things we have been blessed with. After our big feast, Dustin insisted that we watch the movie Walle...I know I made it about 5 minutes and then I was gone...NAP TIME! Everyone else had the same idea, well except miss Lily. I think there was too much going on for her to rest. She wouldn't let her parents rest, but Nicky did end up getting a nap later on. Well, hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! Much Love, Tweet

P.s. Nicky was there, I don't know why we didn't get any pictures of her slaving away in the kitchen...she must of been hidin'...

1 comment:

FYI said...

So cute!! I love the pics of Lily. Don't worry about not including me in the pictures...... I was hiding,(teehee).