I love going home to California to see my family. I love spending time with my sister-n-law Nicky and my niece Lily. Nicky is SO much fun and together we like to spread our wings and go on many adventures. Sometimes, the adventures are just watching TV, having lunch together and eating posicles-Nicky's favorite. We decided to be a bit adventurous this day and go to Fashion Island and visit the 115ft tall Christmas tree. It is real (not fake like Disneyland's) and it was truly an amazing site! The tree weigh's 20,000 lbs and has about 25,000 ornaments! The ornaments were bigger than Lily's head (I think if she could talk, she would tell us how impressed she was). The three of us had a grand ol' time taking pictures and looking an awe at one of God's creations. We later had lunch at this pizza place where they have this delicious pizza that is one of our favorites and did a little shopping. I found some cheap deals and Forever 21 and that made me happy. It was nice to be home once again, spending time with my two favoirte comrades!

No comments:
Post a Comment