I looked out the window and what did I see? Snow falling from the trees! Yes, it true people! Rexburg had it's first snowfall last night! I was a bit bitter about it this morning, but now I'm acutally starting to like the concept. The wind isn't blowing and it's rather nice. I actually enjoy the snow because there is many fun things about it. I can now make snow angels, have snow ball fights, go sledding, snowshoeing, cross country skiing (Chad...if there is snow in Missoula when I come, you are taking me buddy) and just enjoy the beautiful whiteness! Now I know for people like dad, who have to drive in the snow, this is dreadful news....but what can ya do? Just come what may and love it! Well, I'm going to go take a nap before class....one of my new favorite hobbies! You hate naps when you are young, but love em' when you are old....maybe getting old isn't as bad as everyone say's it is....there are still plenty of happy old people out there so it can't be that bad....HAPPY MONDAY....as in the words of Chad P. Dilworth "I'm out...peace"
(My sis. Leticia requested that I change the title of this blog b/c it was not the first snowfall in Rexburg. She and my mom came to visit me in Rexburg in Oct. and there was snow then...she remembers it very clearly...lol. She hates snow and only likes it on Christmas).

No comments:
Post a Comment