These boots were made for walkin' and that's just what I plan to do! These are my cowboy boots that I have had for many years, but they have seemed to stay in California! I brought them to college my first semester and brought them home to never have room in my suitcase to bring them back! This didn't happen this time...I had room and now my cowboy boots are here with me in Rexburg! I'm so excited to "strut my stuff" in them! (well, that is if I can figure which boot goes on which foot...I still struggle with telling which shoe goes to what foot)... I just had to express my cowboy boot love!
Monday, April 20, 2009
My Cowboy Boot Love
These boots were made for walkin' and that's just what I plan to do! These are my cowboy boots that I have had for many years, but they have seemed to stay in California! I brought them to college my first semester and brought them home to never have room in my suitcase to bring them back! This didn't happen this time...I had room and now my cowboy boots are here with me in Rexburg! I'm so excited to "strut my stuff" in them! (well, that is if I can figure which boot goes on which foot...I still struggle with telling which shoe goes to what foot)... I just had to express my cowboy boot love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment