Monday, June 8, 2009

Pizza Dough Recipe + Pictures!!

I just had a great idea! I'm including the dough recipe I used for my pizza party. It is wonderful-the best pizza dough recipe I have yet used. If you have any questions about making it, don't hesitate to ask! Here it is:


Pizza Dough
Betty Crocker (Makes enough for 2 pizzas)

2 Tablespoons dry yeast
2 cups warm water
2 Tablespoons sugar
4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
2 teaspoons salt
5 cups all-purpose flour

Dissolve yeast in warm water in bowl. Stir in sugar, oil, salt and 1 cup of flour. Beat until smooth. Mix in remaining flour- 1 cup at a time, until dough is easy enough to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Place in bowl, cover and let rise until almost doubled, about 30 minutes.
Now here are the pictures....Enjoy!



My friend Angela and I. She is one of my old roommates...super fun...love her!


My friend Arthella and I. She is amazing! She brought dough too! I was greatful for her! Gotta love her!




People that I actually knew and invited to the party. My friends Renee and Clarissa...love em'!


My roommate Brandy and I...just love her! A girl after my own heart, sportin' her tye-dye!



Sometimes the worst thing about cooking is the mess!



Me and my dough helper: Kyle...he is a bit more excited about the whole process than I was.



Me, the dough maker kneading the dough...I look so thrilled to have my picture taken :)


Brandy and Mary cutting their final product


Brandy and Mary with their Virginia shaped Pizza creation...this one was delicious! It was brown sugar, cinnamon and butter carmalized with a frosting glaze!


ReAnna with her Oregon and California shape creation


Kyle with his Texas shape pizza creation


Jeff and Levi with their pizza creations


The boys working at rolling out their dough- Levi, Jeff and Kyle
Me with my creation: Chicken Alfredo (it had chicken, alfredo, corn, cheese and onions). It was pretty scrumptious, but some parts were doughy:(


The workers and the onlookers


Some delicious pizza made by Heidi and Katie...I acutally got a piece!


People standing around



Janelle, Susan and ? with their creations!


Mary and Taleea with their creation...I head it was yummy!




Katie with her creation: Dessert Pizza-Pudding with Fruit...I heard it was delicious!

No comments: