My sister's birthday was on August 1st. I had posted pictures for Dustin's birthday and not that long ago, Leticia reminded me that I had never posted pictures about her birthday. I guess the month of August was a bit of a tornado for me, with getting a job in Idaho and moving in 4 days. So, here are Leticia's birthday photos. The hair barette she is sporting was made by my sister-n-law Nicky. For her birthday, we did a girls night. Nicky and Lily came over and we did a pedicure on Leticia, as well as a manicure. We had a scrumptous pasta for dinner that my mom made. We then finshed the night with a movie. Sunday, we had Leticia's birthday dinner. It was yummy. We then had ice cream with strawberry sauce for dessert. Lily helped blow Letica's candles out and was very prompt on singing happy birthday. (She has become very good at that song).





Leticia, you know I love you! I'm so happy to have you apart of my life. You're my best friend and best of all my sister! I admire you in many ways, as you're such a talented woman. I'm excited for you to move up to Aberdeen, Idaho with me and to have a new start. I know we will have many exciting adventures together. Always remember the little things in life, as they're what make us smile the most. Don't take yourself too seriously and remember to laugh and have fun it life! "Life is to be enjoyed-not endured"- President Gordon B. Hinckley. You're amazing, never forget that!
Much Love,
Tweet
P.s. Sorry it is so late, but late is better than never!
No comments:
Post a Comment