Thursday, November 25, 2010

Snowed in...

This week, school was canceled Tues. and Wed. due to the blizzard that it hit us. It snowed all Tuesday and all the roads in Bingham county (where we live) were closed. On Wed. it didn't snow, but it was freezing!! It was a suffocating feeling not being able to go anywhere on Tues. On Wed we braved the weather, 30 minutes after shoveling the snow off my car and getting it warmed up, we drove to the school, post office and grocery store- Stokes...I believe we went a total of 3 miles. It took us just as long to go to those three places as it did to clear off my car! I love having a car, but it can be a lot of work. We have some of the longest icicles hanging from our house. Leticia and I are pretty intrigued by them. Here are some pictures.






No comments: