I went to Rexburg on my way home from Montana. Here is My friend MaryLynn and I after eating at the Coco Bean.
My friend Michelle and I. Michelle and her husband Matt fixed my sister and I dinner. It was delicious!
One my best friend's from college, Katie lives in Burley, Idaho. It is about an 1 hour from where I live. My sister and I went there one weekend to visit her. It was the week before her birthday, so we took her out to lunch and visited with her. It was so nice to see her.
For Halloween, I had to work at my school carnival. Leticia was nice enough and came and helped me. The game in my room was hit the person down. We had this wood heads that the kids had to try and hit down with tennis balls....yep, tennis balls! Leticia and I had to chase tennis balls around my room for 1 1/2 hours. After the carnival, we went to Pocatello with our friend Ashley and went to a dance. It was a little fun. We then went to another Halloween party the next night in Idaho Falls. We had a lot more fun at that party. It was fun dressing up. I was Tinker Bell, while Leticia was a bumble bee. During the school day, I was a 50's girl. The student's kept on asking me, what are you? A dancer girl? I didn't dress up as Tinker Bell, because the costume would have been too uncomfortable to wear all day. Next year, I'll dress up as something the student's will recognize-not a 50's girl.
Leticia loves traditions. We have come up with a Sunday tradition called "Sunday Pizza Day." I usually make a regular pizza and Leticia makes a unique pizza- chicken ranch, taco, sweet pork ect. Can you see the smiley face I made with this pizza?
Well, that's a quick update. Life is good. I'm thankful for wonderful friends. I may not be able to see them as much as I like, but I find that true friends are always there for you. I have been blessed with many best friends. I'm thankful to each one and how they have touched my life in various ways.
Today was our first snowfall- about 6 inches. It finally feels like it is Nov. I'm use to it, but Leticia is still kind of in "snow shock."

No comments:
Post a Comment