Saturday, May 26, 2012

Trying to get back at it

Now, that I have 3 days left of school, I'm realizing what a difficult teaching year it has been for me. I haven't even blogged since September. Last year, I remember being sad about my students leaving me. This year, I feel quite different. Although many of my girls are sweet and I'll miss them those naughty boys I will not! It has been quite the school year for me. I have learned and grown in many ways. I'm excited for summer and the many adventures that lie ahead of me. I'm hoping to get back into blogging. This morning I went biking and hula hopping, so I feel summer coming on!

1 comment:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

I'm sorry it's been a tough school year! Summer will be well deserved, won't it? I look forward to hearing more on your blog!