Saturday, June 16, 2012
A Book Review and update
Now that it's summer time, I have plenty of free time to read. Oh, how I love it! I recently finished Heaven is for Real. It is a book about a 4 yr. old who passes away, goes to heaven and returns. It is an interesting read. I enjoyed it, although at times I wanted to scream.
Other than that, I've been enjoying summer so far. I had strep throat last week and was unable to run the Teton half marathon. I was super bummed, but knew in the end it was the best thing for me.
I've currently gotten into mountain biking. I went mountain biking with my friend a couple of times this week. I've also started working out each day. I'm not sure if I'll plan to run another half marathon this year. We'll see. Overall, life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment