Thursday, December 25, 2014

14 wks



How Far Along: 14 weeks

Maternity clothes: Yes, just pants. Still wearing my normal tops and dresses.

Ring: On

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: I wake up several times a night to go to the bathroom and up at 3:00 or 4:00 am every night.

Best moment of this week: I got to hear the baby's heart beat. It was fast, 150 bpm. The Dr. said that's normal right now. Richard couldn't attend the appointment, he was disappointed.

Thankful for: Being able to stay home for Christmas and celebrate with Richard. We opened gifts, played games, went and saw the movie Annie and cooked stake and potatoes together. It was wonderful.

Missing anything: energy!

Movement: Yes, I feel flutters all the time. The Dr. keeps telling me it's a very active baby!

Food Cravings: Popcorn!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells. I can't stand the smell of the lunchroom at school, cooking food, or things in the oven.

How You Feel: TIRED!

Gender: Richard and I both think it's a girl. All our family thinks it's a boy.

Labor Signs: No

Exercise and preparation for birth: It's the holiday's. I've been slacking.

Looking Forward to: Going to California and seeing my family with my baby bump.

No comments: