This week flew by, I still had a sore throat, but had more energy to go to the gym. I started teaching an after school class that runs an hour and I definitely feel more tired. I take a nap at 5:00 every day. I'm starting to feel huge!
How Far Along: 19 weeks
Maternity clothes: Yes, but pants just slip off me because they seem to be too big in the butt.
Ring: On
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: It's not too comfortable. I'm not use to sleeping on my side and every night I wake up to finding myself on my back, which I guess is a no, no.
Best moments of this week: Richard came to the Doctor's with me and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It made it more real and he was excited. I was telling Richard how tired my feet get from being on them all day. He said "I don't know how you feel, I never will, but I know you'll get through it." Sometimes men just don't get it. LOL. Richard took me on a date. It was nice, as we hadn't been on one since the beginning of December. We've been so busy, that we hardly ever see each other.
Thankful for: Richard watching out for me. He makes sure I nap every day and if I have a craving, he always goes and gets what I want.
Missing anything: bending down wasn't so hard.
Movement: Yes, especially when I eat sugar!
Food Cravings: Mexican and Chinese food. I think Richard is sick of me making burritos, enchiladas, nachos, tacos, quesadillas. Like clockwork, I'm craving Chinese food on Tuesday's. Not sure what that day has to do with anything, but on Tuesday's for 2 weeks I've craved Chinese food.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nop
How You Feel: Huge and moody! I'm happy one minute, crying the next, cranky and so forth. Richard make sure he gives me a daily dose of hugs to make me feel better. I'm kind of driving myself crazy.
Gender: We both think a girl and most of our family think it's a boy. We find out February 10th.
Labor Signs: No
preparation for birth and exercise: Going to the gym. Made it 4 times this past week, which was a goal for Richard and I. Richard even had to get me out of bed one morning. He's starting to like going to the gym. :)
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody, Moody, Moody!
Looking Forward to: Finding what we are having!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment