Thursday, February 5, 2015

20 weeks! Half Way There!

I'm already half way done with my pregnancy! Man, oh man it has gone by fast! Can't wait to meet this little one.


How Far Along: 20 weeks

Maternity clothes: Yes

Ring: On

Stretch marks: no

Sleep:

Best moments of this week: Before we knew what we were having, Richard decided that we would call the baby "Pat" because that could be a boy or girl name. Needless to say, he thought he was pretty clever! We had our ultrasound when I as 20 wks 5 days. Seeing our little girl move and move and move during the ultra sound was amazing. She is one active little girl already. I think she's going to keep us on our toes. I think I cried during most of it and Richard was thrilled to hear it was a girl and was asking what each part was and was into all the science part of it.

Thankful for: My husband being so loving and supportive. My work has been stressful.

Missing anything: My regular clothes. I'm not feeling very stylish.

Movement: Yes...lots of it!

Food Cravings: Mexican and Chinese food.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

How You Feel: Tired. My back and feet hurt a lot. I think it's because of the way the baby is sitting and being on my feet all day.

Gender: Girl! We are having a little Haitian princess :)

Labor Signs: No

preparation for birth and exercise: Going to the gym.

Looking Forward to: The baby growing, feeling and seeing the baby move in my stomach.

1 comment:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

You're super cute. Congrats on having a girl! Hope you are feeling ok, I'm excited for you!