Richard and I find out what we are having on February 10, 2015 and we wanted people's guesses, so I took a picture of each of us as babies and posted it on facebook.
These are the responses we had:
Between the two of you your baby will be precious.
Yesterday at 11:19am · Unlike · 4
Richard Strachan I think it's a girl. We want people's guesses!!
Yesterday at 11:57am · Unlike · 1
Nicky Jarvis Dilworth I'm wrong most of the time.....but I think it's a GIRL! These pictures are so cute!! I can't wait to meet baby Strachan!
Yesterday at 12:49pm · Unlike · 2
Katie Josh Stevens Girl!
Yesterday at 12:53pm · Like
Rebecca Kay Rogers Boy!
Yesterday at 1:00pm · Like
Rachel Sant Cromwell Boy! And blender babies are always so so so cute!!!!!!
Yesterday at 1:02pm · Like · 1
Angela Mortensen Dye I think a little Tweet. SO excited for you
Yesterday at 1:34pm · Like
Scott Bergendorf BOY!
Yesterday at 1:41pm · Like
Crystyna JBlack Boy
Yesterday at 1:50pm · Like
Cindy Miller Holt Girl!
Yesterday at 2:09pm · Like
Lauri Mccarthy girl
Yesterday at 2:18pm · Like
Natalie Hall Hmmm... Boy.
Yesterday at 3:11pm · Like
Dustin Dilworth The spirits tell me tis a boy you bare in your loins.
Yesterday at 3:33pm · Unlike · 4
Allyssa Christine Cox I'm going with Richard Strachan... I think it's a girl!
Yesterday at 3:47pm · Like
Nicole Beck I'm guessing it's what ever your first instinct was
Yesterday at 3:55pm · Like
Stefany Vaughn So...stinkin'....cute. I'm guessing girl but I'll probably change my mind later.
Yesterday at 6:22pm · Unlike · 1
Patti Jo McDonald Dilworth grandma says chi chi grandpa says tweet.
Yesterday at 6:47pm · Unlike · 2
Margareth Benoit-Strachan Grandma says it's a boy grandpa is not sure
23 hrs · Like · 1
Tara Green I think you will be having a boy.
23 hrs · Like
Jenny Dutson Shirley Girl.
23 hrs · Like
Heidi Green I think it's a girl.
23 hrs · Like · 1
Leticia Dilworth I think boy, but not yet ready to fully commit. Sort of holding out for a girl!
21 hrs · Like
Alan Green It's triplets 2 boys and 1 girl! 5.5 lbs, 5.8 lbs, and 4.9 lbs respectfully
21 hrs · Like
Richard Strachan Thanks Alan that would be so great.....(sarcasm)
21 hrs · Like · 1
Kristi Lawrence Tweet!
21 hrs · Like
Katie Josh Stevens Boy!
20 hrs · Like
Yanick Strachan I'd say it's going to be a boy
19 hrs · Like · 1
Sarah Laursen For some reason I want to say boy. Either way I just want a happy and healthy baby for you guys. Love you! Can't wait to hear on Tuesday
8 hrs · Like · 1
Katie Michelle James-Reyes I think its a Tweet! Either way its going to be a gorgeous baby!
5 hrs · Like
Richard and I both think it's a girl. We can't wait until Tuesday!


No comments:
Post a Comment