Thursday, February 12, 2015

21 wks

This picture truly shows my tiredness. I look like this at the end of each day! I never truly understood how much energy and work 1st graders take. I'm learning they take a lot!



How Far Along: 21 weeks

Maternity clothes: Yes- getting tired of my selection and trying to fit into my regular tops, but they don't quite cover my stomach like maternity clothes.

Ring: On

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: Having a hard time and have to go the bathroom A LOT !

Best moments of this week: Starting to clean out the extra bedroom and getting it ready for the baby. Richard and I registering at Target and Richard realizing this baby is going to cost a lot of money. :) (She'll be worth it!)
Thankful for: My husband being so loving and supportive. My work has been stressful.

Missing anything: My feet and back not hurting. Not having acne on my back and arms. It bites big time!

Movement: Yes...lots of it! (Especially at night when mom wants to sleep).

Food Cravings: Mexican and Chinese food.(Richard and I kid that we are going to have a chinMexi baby). I almost wished I started craving something else, because I'm like I just had that yesterday, doesn't something else sound good?

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

How You Feel: Tired! Teaching school, teaching an after school class, and teaching the 3 year olds on Sunday is wearing me out!

Gender: Girl! We are thrilled! Richard is so excited to be getting his little princess.

Labor Signs: No

preparation for birth and exercise: Going to the gym.

Looking Forward to: The baby growing, feeling the baby move more.

No comments: