Thursday, February 19, 2015
22-23 Weeks- Going by fast!
The picture of me in the grey shirt and orange jacket is when I was 22 weeks along and the one in the blue is when I was 23 weeks along.
How Far Along: 22-23 weeks
Maternity clothes: Yes- getting tired of my selection and trying to fit into my regular tops, but they don't quite cover my stomach like maternity clothes.
Ring: In week 23, my fingers began swelling. My ring still fit, but I took it off just in case they swelled more and I wouldn't be able to get it off.
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: I finally found that sleeping with 6 pillows and arranging them a certain way, I get rest.
Best moments of this week: Going to Utah to celebrate for our anniversary and birthday's. Being able to see and spend time with my sister. We made some thing for our baby.
Thankful for: Our families and how supportive and excited they are.
Missing anything: Being able to sit and it feeling comfortable and bending over with ease.
Movement: Yes...lots of it! I'm feeling it more and it's cool. Sometimes it drives me crazy!
Food Cravings: Mexican and Chinese food.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
How You Feel: Tired! I take naps almost every day after school. :)
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No
preparation for birth and exercise: Going to the gym.
Looking Forward to: Richard being able to feel her kick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment