Sunday, November 22, 2009

Good Times, with Good Friends

Last week, 3 of my old roommates and great friends got together. Our intent was to watch an old Christmas Movie, "Miracle of 34th Street", but instead we all were doing our own projects, talking, laughing, reminsing and enjoying each others company. It was tons of fun! I always agree with a good laugh and that's just what we all had. I love these girls. They're my best friends and for life they shall be.
Me, Katie, MaryLynn, and Ashla


Goofy faces = a must! :)


I made an Indian hat...(showing my true elementary teacher side)


MaryLynn is an art major, so she was working on making something with clay for a class...yeah, for doing homework!


Katie drew and colored a picture...it looked like something from "Rainbow Brite"

Ashla just talked and made us laugh...she is quite talented at that :)

No comments: