For those of you who don't know, hula hooping has become of my favorite hobbies. It sounds weird, but I have found I can't be sad when I hula hoop. It was one of those things that truly makes me happy. Now this love has began to grow into a bit of an obsession and I hula hoop daily trying to improve my skills. I have a "legit" hula hoop called a Sports Hula that is intended for exercise and help to sculpt your abs. It weighs 3 lbs, is the rainbow colored and is pretty much awesome. Since I hula hoop daily, I have found that it does help sculpt your abs. Now since I hula hoop every day, I try and incorporate new things. I have gotten to where I can walk, jump, skip, do the grapevine and hula hoop all at the same time. I can also hula hoop with up to 5 at a time and I'm currently trying to learn how to hula hoop in the opposite direction (because I dominate one side and can do it very well throwing it the other way). So go ahead and laugh- I'm a "hula hoopin' fean" and I love it! I'm not afraid to show off my skills and the little girl across the street seems to get her staring in for the day as I rock out to tunes in my garage and hula hoop! So, I pretty much bring my hula hoop everywhere with me. It was a serene experience to be able to hula hoop at right in front of Flathead Lake. It was a beautiful sight to look out and see the mountains.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Hula Hoopin' at Flathead Lake
For those of you who don't know, hula hooping has become of my favorite hobbies. It sounds weird, but I have found I can't be sad when I hula hoop. It was one of those things that truly makes me happy. Now this love has began to grow into a bit of an obsession and I hula hoop daily trying to improve my skills. I have a "legit" hula hoop called a Sports Hula that is intended for exercise and help to sculpt your abs. It weighs 3 lbs, is the rainbow colored and is pretty much awesome. Since I hula hoop daily, I have found that it does help sculpt your abs. Now since I hula hoop every day, I try and incorporate new things. I have gotten to where I can walk, jump, skip, do the grapevine and hula hoop all at the same time. I can also hula hoop with up to 5 at a time and I'm currently trying to learn how to hula hoop in the opposite direction (because I dominate one side and can do it very well throwing it the other way). So go ahead and laugh- I'm a "hula hoopin' fean" and I love it! I'm not afraid to show off my skills and the little girl across the street seems to get her staring in for the day as I rock out to tunes in my garage and hula hoop! So, I pretty much bring my hula hoop everywhere with me. It was a serene experience to be able to hula hoop at right in front of Flathead Lake. It was a beautiful sight to look out and see the mountains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment