Sunday, August 7, 2011

Montana

Where to begin? I feel SO blessed. I've had such a wonderful summer filled with much traveling. I currently went on my last trip of the summer to Missoula, MT to visit my brother Chad and his wife Fenesa. We spent a couple of days in Missoula before we headed up to Flathead Lake in Polson, MT to spend a few days at my grandma and grandpa McDonald's lake house. I forgot how much I love it up there. The beauty of the mountains and the lake are breathtaking and I caught myself staring at them many of times. As I looked out each day at the gorgeous view I couldn't help, but feel overwhelmed at the beautiful earth we live on. I know that God was wise when he created the earth and all is beauty. I can truly testify that God created this earth for us to enjoy. By going back to Montana this past week, I was able to recognize his love for us through the beauty of the earth. I feel blessed to have been able to spend time with family, enjoy the scenery and bask in all its glory. Yes, I'm blessed and loved. I'm going to be posting some pictures from my grand vacation. Enjoy!

No comments: