One night in Brooklyn Apt. 204 Brandy, Katie and Taresa were out in the living room doing homework. Katie sat on the couch when starting to complaining about the Heber J. Grant class she is taking and was irritated that her teacher added more assignments than was listed in the manual. She said, "Well, why did they make a manual with assignments if they aren't going to use it?" I then said, "It doesn't make sense, does it. I spent forever hours help writing that manual for the class" Brand then exclaimed in a sarcastic voice, "Forever hours?" Then answering (in a character voice from the familiar movie, " The Sandlot") F-O-R-E-V-E-R, F-O-R-E-V-E-R, F-O-R-E-V-E-R! Now this wasn't dramatic enough for me, so I turned my hands upside down, making circles to look like glasses. I then repeated the same forever. Brandy and Katie starting laughing hysterically. I think it was one of those things you had to be there for or we were extremely tired, so it was just funny. We all then started saying F-O-R-E-V-E-R, F-O-R-E-V-E-R, F-O-R-E-V-E-R! Then the pictures and movie took place soon after.
Below are pictures and movie of my roommates acting like our typical selves on a late night in Brooklyn Apt. 204.

No comments:
Post a Comment