The past couple of times I have eaten tuna fish I have gotten extremely sick! My stomach ached like it never has before, being painful to the touch. Then, the second time I ate it, my throat and tongue started to itch. I started to break out in hives (and no, I wasn't nervous about anything). I was also abnormally tired and slept for 12 or more hrs. straight (very unlike me). I looked up on the Internet symptoms for being allergic to tuna fish. I found that had some of the symptoms. I then read that it is VERY common for adults to become allergic to tuna fish. Well, I have reached my adulthood and I guess tuna fish doesn't agree with me anymore. Now, anyone who knows me well, knows that I LOVE tuna noodle. It is one of my favorite dishes to make at college. It is not only cheap, but SO easy to make and might I add wonderfully scrumptious as well. The fact of the matter is I love tuna fish, but after feeling extremely ill the past couple of times I have eaten it makes me wonder about my relationship with tuna. It is time to break it off and say goodbye to tuna fish. My tuna trauma ruined a once united relationship. Goodbye tuna fish, I'll miss you!Here is a poem I wrote:My Tuna Trauma
My tummy aches
from the tuna I did make.
The pain stabs me like a knife
it better not last all my life.
I once liked tuna fish
but now I go, "Oh ick!"
for it makes my tummy ache
so, "No Thanks!"
I'll pass on the tuna...
No comments:
Post a Comment