I have come to a conclusion that my favorite clothing items just want to be holy...just like me :). First it was my favorite pair of vann shoes, now my favorite pair of jeans and then last night, I got another hole in another one of my favorite pair of pants. This time it was due to my clumsiness and falling on my knee. I don't know what my clothes obsession is with holes, but I would like them to get over it fast...I'm down to two pairs of pants...thank goodness I'm going home soon where there is places I can find jeans to fit me! Its good to be holy, but not in the context of clothes. This holiness is one that I loath!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Please, dear betsy hold off on the holes!
So, I have sad saga. While I was in Montana I got a hole in one of my favorite pairs of jeans :(. It was from my chubalub thighs...maybe I should do some more running?
I have come to a conclusion that my favorite clothing items just want to be holy...just like me :). First it was my favorite pair of vann shoes, now my favorite pair of jeans and then last night, I got another hole in another one of my favorite pair of pants. This time it was due to my clumsiness and falling on my knee. I don't know what my clothes obsession is with holes, but I would like them to get over it fast...I'm down to two pairs of pants...thank goodness I'm going home soon where there is places I can find jeans to fit me! Its good to be holy, but not in the context of clothes. This holiness is one that I loath!
I have come to a conclusion that my favorite clothing items just want to be holy...just like me :). First it was my favorite pair of vann shoes, now my favorite pair of jeans and then last night, I got another hole in another one of my favorite pair of pants. This time it was due to my clumsiness and falling on my knee. I don't know what my clothes obsession is with holes, but I would like them to get over it fast...I'm down to two pairs of pants...thank goodness I'm going home soon where there is places I can find jeans to fit me! Its good to be holy, but not in the context of clothes. This holiness is one that I loath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment